Access all 5 gears and control Overdrive with a tap of your finger just like the new 6.7L powered trucks do. Utilizing factory connectors the TapShifter gives the ability to select the gear you want. Controls your converter lock-up clutch for pulling heavy loads up and down hills or dyno testing, and, controls overdrive for in town driving or towing. Works great with engine retarders like BD's own VVB. Kit includes a new OE style 6.7L shift lever and mini / dimmable gear selection display. TapShifter is also available for early Chevy Duramax diesels.
- Access all 5 gears with a tap of your finger
- Control lock-up clutch for pulling or dyno testing
- Overdrive control for in town or towing
- New Ford OE 6.7L style shift lever
- Works great with stock applications
- Mini gear selection display (Late Model has Dimmable display)
- 6.0L model includes High Pressure Variable Vane Exhaust brake
- Lock-up control in 4th and 5th gear
- 24,000 Miles
- Compatible With: H&S MiniMaxx Gauge Display, SCT LiveWire and SCT Power Flash X4 Gauges, DashDAQ Gauge Display and EDGE Insight CS, CTS.
- Disconnect the Tap Shifter OBD connector when flash programming the ECM or TCM